Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Valentine's Shoot

The girls have been waiting to wear their "heart" outfits, so I let them put them on yesterday and thought I'd try to get some pics to use for Vday cards. I got most of them with just the girls while Graham was still asleep. And then once he woke up I got him dressed and only got a few before he spit up ALL OVER his outfit. He spits up SO MUCH. And I mean, he hadn't eaten since before his nap about 3 hours before! It was MUCH easier to get pics of just the girls. Natalie acts all weird when I try to get a pic of her with Graham. So I'm lucky if I get one where she isn't making some weird face or doing something weird with her hands. Here are some of the ones I got yesterday.

I told them to look at each like they loved each other and got this
Photobucket
Natalie was making her "monkey" face, but Erica thought she was going to kiss her, so she did this
Photobucket
Photobucket
But Natalie wanted nothing to do with that! lol

Photobucket

This is probably my favorite
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment