Thursday, January 29, 2009

2 months ago...

We had pictures done 2 months ago. It was a big fiasco to try and get the prints because they had it under some other person's name. Finally when I got them, I was just able to scan in the ones I ordered, so I could have some sort of digital copy of them. Well, I just took Graham this morning to get some 3 month pictures done, and I got them to resend the ones from the last session. I'm still waiting on the ones from today, but thought I'd share the other ones.

I'm not a huge fan of the posed portrait sittings at places like this (these are from Target), but I hate my camera and although I try to take a decent amount of snapshots, it's easier sometimes to just go and let someone else do it for me. I wish I could afford to hire a "real" photographer all the time, but I just can't. Maybe someday!

Some of them came out pretty good and some are just so funny!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment