Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Hotel Sickies

We're still here in San Antonio. Erica woke up last night around 2:45 throwing up. She went til about 5:00 and then slept. At 7:00 I woke up and smelled a horrid stench. She had diarrhea all over herself and the floor. Luckily Eric hadn't left for work yet, so he cleaned up the floor (yay him for going to Wal-Mart at 3am to get cleaning supplies!) and I got her cleaned up. So far today she seems to feel fine. I hope whatever it is, doesn't get around to the rest of us. Hotel sickies are THE WORST! She does look super cute with her hair up in little piggies though. I don't get around to doing her hair enough. I pulled it back to keep it out of her face while she was sick and I realize I should do it more often! I'll be sure to get a pic and post it when we get back home!

2 comments:

  1. Aww, poor girl! I would feel awful being sick away from home :(

    I'm so glad your husband went to WalMart and helped you out with all of it. I hear so much about husbands that pretty much let the wife do everything that it's refreshing to hear about a husband that actually does his fair share!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooooo grateful for my husband! He definitely does more than his fair share!

    ReplyDelete