Friday, January 30, 2009

First time in the Jumperoo

Ah, the Jumperoo. This is one of those things that didn't even exist when Natalie was a baby and that I never bought when Erica was a baby. We had a doorway jumper, so I never bothered to spend the money on the jumperoo. All my friends raved about them though, so I figured I'd get one for Graham. There's not a lot left that I can get him since we pretty much have every baby related item from the girls. And bonus - I bought it used from a friend! Well, Graham has been getting REALLY bored with his swing (ALREADY??!!??!!), so I thought I'd put together the Jumperoo and let him try it out. I put it on the lowest setting, and his little feet just barely reach the floor. And he can't quite hold his body up well enough, so I have to stuff a blanket in there for support. But he was happy to sit and take in the sounds and lights. It's nice to have another option to keep him entertained.
Photobucket

Then this afternoon I thought it would be nice to take the kids outside for a little bit to play. It's been a little chilly here the past several days (You northerners, don't ask what chilly is to me lol), but it warmed up quite a bit today. In fact, we were only out there for maybe 10 minutes when Natalie said, "my hair is hot, can we go back inside?" LOL I was thinking, "Just wait until late August..." :)

Graham was interested in everything BUT looking at the camera!
wondering what those girls are up to
Photobucket

blowing bubbles
Photobucket

looking at his toes
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I didn't have the jumperoo for Jonah either when he was a baby. Got one from my cousin though for Evan...and of course love it! We also did the support in the beginning and now that is like his favorite place to be...and it's a bonus when Jonah plays right in front of him! I can get so much done! :)

    ReplyDelete