Saturday, January 17, 2009

PICS!!!!!!

Now that we're home, and I'm feeling better, I can finally post some of the pics I took last week.

This one was the day we left. I put Graham in his crib to look up at his mobile while I tried to get some things packed. Yes, those are pink striped sheets... they were Erica's. Eric just now finally got the crib put together and I hadn't washed any of his new sheets yet.


Here we go... our first road trip in our van! I tried to get pics of the girls, but they were engrossed in their movie and wouldn't bother to look up or smile for a pic.




Here are some misc. of the kids in the room.








And here are some from when we took the girls bowling on base. I didn't realize that I didn't take many of Erica. She needed help and so the few I do have ended up being mostly of Eric's backside lol.


No comments:

Post a Comment