Monday, January 19, 2009

Angel Kisses

Not much going on around here today. Eric is working on our fence that blew down when Ike rolled through. He's been at it all day except for a couple hours when we went to a birthday lunch for his brother A. The girls and I went to Target this morning, but nothing too exciting. Then we spent the day just hanging out. I played a couple board games with Natalie while Erica and Graham napped. I got just a few pics of them today.
My sweet innocent little man - on his own sheets this time!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here you can see pretty well where Natalie cut her own hair back in December. And you can also see how her eczema is breaking out around her mouth. Her lips are so chapped right now. I used to have a permanent kool-aid looking mustache as a kid because of licking my lips til they chapped.
Photobucket
And here's Erica's face when I asked her if she knew where a blue marker was...
Photobucket
And if you look back at all 3 of them, you can see the "angel kisses" birthmarks that they all share. On the eyelids and right between the eyes. They fade with time, so Graham's are the darkest and Natalie's are the lightest.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. The blue marker pic made me laugh. I love their angel kisses!

    Tips on potty training? Have lots and lots and lots of patience and try to develope a love of changing poopy panties. lol
    Seriously, Sierra was the WORST to potty train. She's the type that would just sit and sit in her poopy diaper- NEVER telling me she'd pooped. I always had to find out because of the smell. lol

    So potty training really didn't sound exciting to her. She LOVES diapers. It took a full week of MANY accidents to get to this point. I honestly have no idea why it finally clicked for her the last 3 days, but I'm so glad because I was >thisclose< to putting her back in diapers. I don't deal well with poopy pants! Ugh.

    ReplyDelete