Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I hate my Kodak camera

I used to think that my camera took pretty good pics. And I guess for a point and shoot, it probably does... but wahhhhhhh I want an SLR sooooo bad. I have a couple friends who take AMAZING pictures. I'm not trying to say that it's just the camera - because they have mad skills to go along with it. But what I wouldn't give to own one so I could learn how to take some better pics! But alas, I will add it to my "wish list for one day when we have that much money to spare". The other thing I hate about it is, it saves the videos in .mov format, which Windows Movie Maker does not accept. GRRRRRR. I took some really cute videos today of Graham smiling and cooing away at Natalie. It was PRECIOUS! But you'll just have to take my word for it until I can figure out a way to edit the videos and post them online. Here are some pics though...



And this is how I found Erica sleeping last night. Silly girl loves her hats!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you can find a way to get your videos online soon...I'd love to see your kids in action! ;c)

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is so cute!! And I love her hat, too.

    I spent so many hours figuring out the video thing myself that I felt like throwing my computer out the window.

    I know there are free software downloads online that help convert movie files to the appropriate types, but I think that downloading one of them messed up my computer, so I don't really recommend doing that unless you know what you're doing. lol

    ReplyDelete