Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Eric's great grandmother passed away yesterday. She was 94 years old! She was so very sweet and will be greatly missed. Here is a 5 generation picture taken when Natalie was 6 months old.

Her funeral is Friday, and I have been asked to sing at it. So I needed to go to Lifeway today and get some vocal tracks of the requested songs. That would NOT be a fun trip with the 3 kids - I have to sit and search the database of songs, and then find the version that suits my voice. Luckily, my good friend Jessica offered to watch my kids for me. And that's no small feat as she has 3 little ones of her own!
Our kids are all pretty close in age and pair off nicely. Natalie and Jayden are betrothed. Erica and Blake are two peas in a pod. And I know it won't be long until Graham and Camryn are partners in crime!



And here are some from today at their house.


1 comment:

  1. Awwww...I love that they're all paired up so nicely! None of my friends (my own age) have kids yet, nor do any of our siblings. My kids are all alone in the world! lol
    So sorry to hear about the loss in your family. :c( You're lucky to have the 5-generation photo. We were able to do that with Peyton and Emmy a few years back, but we lost their great grandma shortly after the photo was taken.

    ReplyDelete