Sunday, May 30, 2010

Little Man

Graham hates it when Eric goes outside without him. He likes to be right alongside him doing whatever he's doing. So when Eric goes out to mow the yard, Graham gets pretty upset. Once he calms down though, he loves to watch him out the window. He will literally stand there and watch the entire time he's out there mowing. So cute.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

He also likes to imitate us, of course. As naptime ended, Eric and I were both sitting on the couch reading our Bible Study books and Graham thought he needed to read one too!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is him saying "YEAHHH!!!" when I asked him if he was enjoying my book. lol
Photobucket

I'm hoping to get his hair cut this week. It's such a mop lol. It hasn't been cut since before Leah was born!
This is what it looked like right after it was cut back in early Feb. I don't think I'm gonna get it cut that short again, but I am glad I did it then. It let me get away with not having to get it cut for almost 4 mos!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment