Thursday, May 27, 2010

Wake me up when September ends

Summer is HERE! It's official when the kids beg to go play outside and last all of 10 minutes before coming back in because it's too hot. Even Graham has given in. He would fight it for a long time because he loves being outside so much. But today, the heat won. And it barely even got into the 90s today. As usual, it's going to be a long hot summer. Wake me up when September ends.

I did manage to get some pics of all my sweet delicious little children today though. My babies are all getting so big. Every.single.one of them.

Photobucket

And no, our bumbo isn't that color. It's orange, but I love to change the color of it in PSPX so that it doesn't stick out like a sore thumb. Yanira and Lindsey, you're both getting one of these from me, so don't buy one if you haven't already. Yours will be a much more pleasant shade for your girls though. ;)

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
(original Bumbo color)

No comments:

Post a Comment