Monday, May 3, 2010

Pictures coming soon-ish

I thought I had this new grand idea of how I could get myself to take more pictures day to day. The problem I usually have is, my computer (where I view, edit and upload my pics) is upstairs and most of our daily activities are downstairs. So it never fails that when I want to take pics, my camera is upstairs at the computer, or when I'm sitting at the computer with time to upload pics, my camera is downstairs. And let's face it, most of the time, I am far too lazy to walk up and down the stairs just for my camera! lol So I thought I'd leave my camera downstairs during the week, then on the weekend, I would take it up and use that time to upload pics. Well, in theory that is a good plan. Except that this weekend, I didn't have any time to even look at my pics, much less edit and post them.

Eric worked this weekend. Saturday, Natalie had a 1:00 soccer game. Then afterward, Graham refused to nap (which is sooooooo rare). By that evening he was really not feeling well, and running a low grade fever. Sunday morning his temp was up to 101, so we didn't go to church. Instead we stayed home and I spent the day going from Graham to Leah to Graham to Leah etc. Neither one of them napped all that well. I felt bad that Graham was sick, but was loving getting to cuddle with him! By the afternoon, his temp was 103, but coming down with meds. When we checked on him during the night, his temp was 105, and only came down to 103 after meds and a bath. So Eric took him to the ER. I hated not being with him, but I had to be home with Leah, my leech lol. They got home at around 7am, and his fever was down. They ran tests and said it's "just a virus" so we just need to wait it out. So far today, his fever has stayed down, but he is sooo tired. He won't sleep in his bed (which is so unusual for him, that's typically the only place he'll sleep). I held him for awhile on the couch, then just laid him over on the loveseat. Right now, the 3 youngest are all napping, so this would be the perfect time for me to post some pics... but I have to stay downstairs on the laptop by Graham. So pics will have to wait.

On a positive note, I've been doing Weight Watchers again for 2 weeks now, and I've lost 10lbs so far! I'm doing really well with the diet part of it, but I really need to incorporate more exercise! I got a dvd that I really like, but it's just hard to even find time to do it as much as I should. Hopefully I'll find a good daily routine soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment