Thursday, April 16, 2009

Still catching up

I am still so behind from my trip to Houston. Everytime I sit down to try and start a new blog post, I get distracted by one of the other dozen things taking up my time. We had a great trip, but it went by entirely too fast. Here are a few pics from our weekend.

Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday

me and Graham (like my new hair?)
Photobucket

Natalie and Erica
Photobucket

Jordan and Noah
Photobucket

Adam, Luke, and Liam
Photobucket

at my friend Jessica's (6 kids under one roof for 24 hours was almost insane! lol)

Blake, Jayden, Natalie, and Erica
Photobucket

Natalie and Jayden
Photobucket

Blake and Erica
Photobucket

Natalie, Graham and Camryn
Photobucket

This is my new favorite pic of Erica. I love her squinty blue eyes, little beaver smile, and cute little chubby fingers!!!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment