Tuesday, April 28, 2009

ONE MORE WEEK!!!

Eric told me yesterday that instead of stopping in Houston on his way home from MS and getting our stuff out of storage there, he's going to just come straight home! I am so excited because that means he'll be here a day earlier! We still have a lot of stuff to unpack before we should even think about the stuff from storage, and we're already paying for the entire month of May, so we're just gonna leave our stuff there for now. So that means Eric will be home with me in just one week!!!

I am so excited to say that Baby Stellan was discharged from the hospital yesterday, and according to his mom's tweets, they are just moments away from being back with all the other mckFamily! Keep praying for little Stellan. He still has a long road ahead of him, but with God on his side, he's got more than just a fighting chance!

My own little herd has been keeping my busy lately! Nothing too exciting, but enough to keep me on my toes! Yes, they get on my nerves, and yes they push my buttons, and yes they are so hard to handle at times. But oh how I could just eat them up. I can't explain how much I just love these three.Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment