Wednesday, April 22, 2009

I officially HATE my camera

I know I've mentioned before my distaste for my camera. I used to love it (in fact, this is the 2nd one of this camera because I dropped and broke the first one), but I am just NOT happy with the quality of pictures it takes. And really, that is not even the biggest reason I don't like it. It DRAINS batteries. I am constantly having to put new batteries in it. Rarely can I use it more than twice without having to change the batteries. It does not focus well unless we're outside and I don't have to use the flash. It is really frustrating when I'm trying to take pics and half of them I have to throw out because they are incredibly out of focus. And then the icing on the cake, is that the stupid lens cap does not stay on. It pops off constantly, which then means it's serving no purpose whatsoever. And all of the above, is the reason I can't seem to make myself take many pictures lately. I want a new camera sooo bad. I am trying to talk Eric into it, but I don't know if he's willing to pay for the one I REALLY want. I'm hoping to find a good deal soon.

As far as the workbox thing... I've had several people email me and ask about it, and I promise I will get a post up about it soon. I am still trying to find the time to put all my thoughts together in on place, oh yeah, and get some pics *sigh*.

Two more weeks until Eric is home. Fourteen days. I cannot wait. I miss my husband. The kids miss their daddy.

And because I HATE posting without a pic... here are some of Graham playing in his crib yesterday.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I feel the same way about my camera. I really want a nice one but when I told my husband my estimated price range he thought I was NUTS! I feel like I really need to get it while my kids are little to capture all the cute stuff. They are not quite so photogenic when they are 14! I was thinking of selling something I make or sell on ebay and just save up for it myself(since I have no income of my own). That way hubby can't say anything. What camera do you want??

    ReplyDelete