Sunday, April 26, 2009

The Camera War is over

I think someone abducted my husband in Mississippi. He said we could get the camera AND video camera. So he let me pick out the camera I wanted (I'm going with the Nikon D60) and he is going to pick out the video camera. I am sooo excited! I ordered my camera this morning and it should be here within a week! I cannot wait to start using it.

This morning I heard Natalie say to Erica, "you are driving me pretzels!" I asked her what that meant, and she said, "you know, like driving me bananas, or driving me nuts, but I don't like bananas or nuts, so she's driving me pretzels!" HAHAHA that totally got my day off to a good start!

10 more days until Daddy Starbucks is home! Almost down to the double digits!!!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-hoo! That's wonderful! I am getting a video camera in May before Debbie's dance recital. I HAVE to get that on video!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! I'm so so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete