Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Dr. Appt. Update

Possible TMI for any guys reading this. Feel free to skip ahead :)
My appt. went very well this morning. I had all 3 kids with me and the girls were very well behaved (considering they're still kids afterall). Poor Graham was tired since it was his usual morning naptime. But as long as I was holding him he was ok. The uti test came back negative but they are going to send it off to the lab for more testing just to make sure. They went ahead and did an exam (that was fun with the baby on my lap) and found some irritation, so they're treating me for a yeast infection. They said if my symptoms get worse over the next couple days to let them know. The labs should be back in 3 days.


We did get done in time to make it to the playgroup. They met at a little seafood place that has a nice patio with a playscape on it for the kids. It was perfect weather outside and the kids had a great time. I got to meet 4 other mommies and their kids. I'm always the one with the most kids and with the oldest (since Natalie is K). This group has something planned almost every single day, so there should always be something we can attend, which is nice. A funny story though. One of the ladies was talking about how she had just taken her daughter to the dentist that morning and I was asking her if she recommended that dentist, because I needed to find a new one for the kids here. She raved about him and the location was pretty good so I was thinking about trying to get them in there. Then she just happened to mention that the dentist was wearing a bunny costume today, and last time he was dressed as a clown. Could you IMAGINE if I took Erica there! LOL She already hates going to the dentist, I'd hate to see her reaction to an Easter Bunny Dentist! HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment