Monday, March 29, 2010

Pics from today

Here are just some pics I took this afternoon of the kids just after naptime. Please ignore the bed head lol.

Just after my shower, hence the wet hair
Photobucket

all the kids together
Photobucket

Photobucket

Leah just hanging out
Photobucket

Erica and Leah
Photobucket

I let Graham "hold" Leah. It was hilarious because he went from this...
Photobucket

to this... in no time flat! Such a proud big brother!
Photobucket

He does this thing now where he touches his nose, then he touches her nose. It's so cute! I thought I had gotten a pic of him touching his nose first, but I didn't. :(
Photobucket

All the kids have really adjusted so well to having Leah around. I had a feeling the girls would be good since they are older and they've "been there done that" with Graham and they did so well with him. I really wasn't quite sure at all how Graham would do. But I have to say he has done far better than I ever imagined he would. He is always very gentle with the baby. He is definitely curious, and he does test his boundaries, but it's always so lovingly. He was over the moon today when I let him hold her and be so close. He LOVES to be near her, especially when she's laying on the floor. He'll lay right beside her and get as close to her as we'll let him. I am so excited to see him so excited about her!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say it again, your family is just beautiful, Amber. I know you know this, but you are so very, very blessed. I love all the photos, but esepcially the first one of you and Leah. She is looking like Graham in that picture! She's such a pretty baby. :) You're a wonderful little momma! Keep it up! :)

    ReplyDelete