Wednesday, March 24, 2010

dr. appt. updates

Erica had her allergy testing done yesterday. She is allergic to... NOTHING. Not a single reaction, not even slight. So now I'm even more ready to go see the dermatologist. Her appt. with them is in a couple weeks.

Leah and Graham both had well checks today. Leah weighs 9lbs 12oz and Graham weighs 24lbs 14oz. Both are doing great! The only slight concern she had was with Graham's speech. This was technically his 15 mos. check-up, but we're behind. He's now 17mos, and at 15 mos should be saying 4-6 words. He says mama and dada (and only sometimes in the correct context), and he has started saying "bah" which can be anything from ball, to balloon, to bubbles, to things that don't even start with the letter b. He mostly points and screeches and grunts. I'm not worried about it quite yet, and she wasn't really either, just something to take notice of and work with him on. Leah has a renal u/s scheduled for April 8 to check her kidneys since there was a cyst present there at my prenatal u/s with her.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, it sounds like you spend most of your time in doctor's offices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, we were in and out pretty quick. Gotta keep these kids healthy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know Graham's not 2 yet, but at Trey's 2 year appt, the dr. said he should say at least 25 words. It took me ALL day to come up with 25 (and that counted words he signed, and words that no one understood except for me) By 2 1/2 years old he had really taken off. I know you aren't worried, but I would REALLY not worry...the poor boy is surrounded by women...he probably can't get a word in edgewise:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Teal, I didn't realize I could count words he signs. He does sign "more", "milk", "all done", and "please". And why are you commenting on my blog when you haven't posted pics of your new little man yet??? Hmmmmmmmm???????? lol

    ReplyDelete