Saturday, March 13, 2010

All 4

I couldn't wait to get a pic of all 4 of my kids together ever since I got home from the hospital with Leah. But each time I'd think about it, I'd look at the kids, and at least one of them (usually all of them) looked really grungy and at times, just down right gross. They had on mismatched clothes, food on their faces, stringy unkept hair, and just not even close to what would be considered photoworthy. Well, one day this week (it's sad I can't even remember WHICH day it was) I looked over and they were all dressed and looked presentable. Leah was awake and in a good mood, so I thought I'd try to get a pic! It was pretty quick because Graham was not happy I kept trying to take away his paci lol. I kept making funny animal noises to try to get him to smile, but all it did was make him give me a "are you crazy?" look and make the girls crack up laughing!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures!!!

    Enjoy the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How silly! You will be able to look back at those photos and laugh! Leah looks like Graham, you think?
    You need a big flower bow for her! Hint hint!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think she looks like Natalie did as a baby. But I've heard that she looks like Erica or Graham also. I think it's still too early to call, but she is definitely one of ours! Our kids all do seem to have the same "look". You know it's funny about the bows, because I am such a big fan of baby bows, but I never seem to remember to put one on her. I'm more of a ribbon bow fan than the flowers, though my older girls like the flowers better, some of the time. I have a bunch of nylon headbands and all different colors/sizes of the ribbon bows. I need to remember to start putting them on her more often!

    ReplyDelete