Saturday, April 2, 2011

Ultimate Blog Party 2011

I am so excited to be participating in my first Ultimate Blog Party. I'd love to meet some new bloggy friends and maybe find a little more motivation to keep these entries coming! So let me do a little intro of myself.

My name is Amber. My husband Eric and I live in San Antonio, TX. We have 4 children: Natalie is 7, Erica is 5, Graham is 2, and Leah is 1. I am homeschooling Natalie in 2nd grade, and Erica in Pre-K. We are very involved in our church and have made some awesome friends there. I am the Creative Activities Coordinator for our MOPS group and I do music with the Puggles during Awanas. I started this blog as a way to document our day to day life. I have so many aspirations for this blog, but fall short constantly. I'm always looking for more motivation to make the time to blog more!

8 comments:

  1. Stopping by from UBP! I'm also a homeschooling mom. And I agree, it's hard to find motivation to blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! Stopping by from the hop! I am a Christian homeschooling momma as well. It is nice to meet you.
    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi stopping by from the UBP! I'm a Army wife, homeschooling mom of 5, living in Germany, God Fearing/Jesus loving woman! I also volunteer with AWANA's, as the Sparks Director....truly enjoy it!

    Look forward to returning!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping in from the UBP! I, too, am a Christian home schooling momma. I'm here for a short visit today, but, I can't wait to come back for longer next time.

    http://calverettechronicles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This sounds neat, Amber. I'm going to go check it out, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there! I'm stopping in from the party! This is my first year of doing the UBP too. I'm excited about meeting new people! I'm a homeschooling mom also and your list of things you love are the same as mine. I'm so glad I found your site!

    www.thearmychapswife.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Amber,

    Stopping her from the ubp11.

    We are neighbors. I live in San Antonio, TX, too. I also have 4 children, but mine are a little older than yours.

    I hope you keep at the blogging. I'm enjoying my blogging adventures. It seems that every experience is an opportunity to blog about.

    God bless,

    Rebecca G.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello! Visiting from UBP11. I am from San Antonio, TX and most of my family is there. I now live in Indiana. I miss it but Indiana has become home. I also homeschool my 3 children. I struggle with finding time to blog too. I have lots of adventures to blog about just finding the time to write is the challenge. I tend to read blogs more than actually write my own.

    ReplyDelete