Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Summer Bucket List

I'm tired of staying home and doing the same old thing because it's "easier". Going out or doing things with all 4 kids is never a piece of cake. And really, it's not the number of kids that is hard, it's the ages. Graham still requires a lot of supervision and Leah (even as good of a baby as she is) requires most of my attention. BUT, I'm ready to meet the challenge head on and have decided to make a Summer Bucket List of things I want us to do this summer. And here, ladies and gentlemen, is a glimpse of our Summer Bucket List 2010.

go to the Children's Museum
go to Sea World
have a water balloon fight
go to a Free Summer Movie half-check*
join a summer reading program check
go on a picnic
make wall art for the kids' rooms

*we went to a Storybook Theatre of Texas presentation at the library. It was about 45 minutes long and the kids all did great. But I don't think Graham and Leah would have lasted much longer, so I think we'll save the movie for next year

I'm sure I'll add things on as I think of them. I'm hoping that I can do one thing a week. I don't want to overdo it, but am looking forward to doing some new things with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment