Monday, June 7, 2010

Big Girl Chair

The girls have this little Tinkerbell papasan chair. I sat Leah in it the other day and she LOVED it. I obviously have to be right by her when she's in it since she isn't harnessed in it, but it's so cute to see her get so giddy about sitting in it. It's as if she knows she's in a big girl chair! lol

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and she just LOVES looking at her feet. Especially when I'm wearing her in the wrap and she has on her pink & green robeez sandals. But anytime she can see them, she's totally checking them out!
Photobucket

Photobucket

She's so much smaller than Erica was when I took this pic... :)
Photobucket

And I just have to share this pic of Graham. I know I say it a lot, but he just seems so big to me. He barely fits on his changing table anymore.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. He is getting big! I love his new haircut.

    Leah is so adorable!! That smile is the cutest thing I've seen in a while :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Amber she is the cutest baby!! I just want to kiss her sweet little face! You are right though--Graham is getting so big! All of your kiddos are gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete