Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Hair Woes

So I hate to even post about this without pics, but I promise I'll get some soon and post. If you are on my facebook, you may have seen that Erica cut her hair last week. It wasn't that bad. She cut a little off each side in the front. I took her the next day to see what we could salvage. The lady said she could just blend it around her face and leave the rest of the length, so that's what we did. Well, over the next few days, Erica kept mentioning how she didn't know why the lady didn't cut the back of her hair too. And how she doesn't like that it "almost gets in the potty". LOL - She says when she leans forward to wipe, her hair almost goes in the potty HAHA! I was really afraid that with all this talk, she might try and cut her hair on her own again, and it may be a lot worse the next time. So I took her back last night to get it cut short. It was so hard to see all that long beautiful hair on the floor. I wished I would've brought the camera, but I had Leah with me and didn't want to try to juggle her AND the camera. I'm still on the fence on how I feel about it, but of course I tell her she looks beautiful. And she totally does. It looks really cute on her, but I still miss her long locks. She had just started not only letting me, but specifically requesting, that I do ponytails, pigtails, and other fun things with her hair. And she's had short hair before...
Photobucket
But that was almost 2 years ago. She looks so different to me now! Even Natalie keeps commenting on how different she looks!

Tonight is Christmas in June Family Fun Night at church! The kids are so exciting about eating Christmas cookies and having a snowball fight!

And I just found this pic from a couple weeks ago when Graham was not feeling well. I thought it was so cute how he had both his blankees, his pillow, AND his giraffe in bed with him. He needed a lot of extra lovies that day!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Cute pic of Graham...I think you meant to post a pic of Erica in the first one, though. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. DOH! Thanks Carrie, my c&p must not have worked!

    ReplyDelete