Saturday, June 12, 2010

New Hair, smiles and sillies

I spent the past 3 days trying to get rid of clogged milk ducts. Lots of extra nursing sessions, pumping sessions, warm compresses, and hot showers. Finally I woke up this morning to them unclogged, though sore. I'll take it!

Here are some pics of Erica's new haircut. She LOVES it.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Such a silly girl!
Photobucket

And I couldn't pass up getting some more pics of my smiley girl.
Photobucket

This baby is the happiest baby I know. The only time she fusses is when she is tired or hungry. I felt so bad for her over the past few days because I know she has been a little hungry after each feeding, the milk just would not come out on one side. I tried giving her the 1/2oz. I was able to pump, but she officially will not take a bottle now. And it's not even like she doesn't WANT to. It's like she can't figure out HOW. They suck differently on a bottle nipple than when breastfeeding. She just kept thrusting her tongue out and wasn't even able to latch onto the bottle nipple. Luckily the milk is a'flowin today, so we're back in business. She's back to her super content happy self between feedings/naps. Oh how I love this girl soooo much!!!

1 comment:

  1. I actually really like her haircut! She's adorable no matter what her hair looks like :)

    And Leah, oh my goodness that baby is the cutest!! If I wasn't pregnant I'd be sooo baby hungry after seeing pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete