Friday, February 13, 2009

The Relocation Preparation Begins

So... we're putting our house on the market next week. Which means we have been working like mad to get it cleaned up, somewhat packed up, fixed up, and ready to sell. We had the carpet cleaner come today, so we had to get as much as possible picked up off the floors. Now it's on to sorting through all the crap in our house and deciding what needs to be thrown away, what we're going to garage sale, what we can pack up and put in storage for showing the house, and what we need until we move. I must give Eric MAJOR props as he's been the one doing almost all of the hard dirty work, while I try to keep the kids fed, happy, and out of his hair. He has been working insanely hard and I appreciate every ounce of it. I seriously have the most unbelievable husband in the entire world. I'm definitely one lucky girl!

Since I haven't taken any pics in the past few days, I'm going to post this one. I was just telling my sil about this pic today because it's always cracked me up. This is Erica at 5 mos, and her friend Asher (who I used to babysit).
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment