Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Multi-tasking

Not much to blog about today. I'm waiting for the pictures my mom took at Graham's dedication to blog about that. I'm *this close* to calling Erica potty trained. She's been in panties all day long for 6 days now with no accidents (she's still in a pull-up at night), BUT... she hasn't pooped. At all. I think she is holding it on purpose. Tomorrow afternoon I plan on giving her a Kid's Laxative tongue strip. She almost always does this when we go out of town too. I've tried prune juice with her, but it doesn't work. These things work great, but she hates them. Once she poops in the potty, we're gonna have a Potty Party for her! And I haven't taken many other pictures lately. But here is one Natalie took of me the other day. Graham woke up just as I was in the middle of making dinner. So I threw him in the sling, popped his bottle in his mouth, and got dinner on the table just as Eric came walking through the door!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment