Sunday, February 15, 2009

Not quite there yet

We're still working hard to get the house done.

When we moved into this house both bathrooms were adorned with UGLY 70s/80s??? wallpaper. After a couple years we finally took it down and painted in the hall bathroom. But we never did anything with the master bathroom. Now it's time.
Photobucket

Some funny things from the past couple days:
I got each of the girls a little box of chocolates for Valentine's Day yesterday. While Erica was taking her nap Eric caught Natalie eating some chocolate's from her box. He asked her why she was eating Erica's chocolates and she said she just wanted to check to make sure they were good. Then he told her she better put 2 of hers back in Erica's box. Then she said she'd already eaten all of hers! LOL

This morning I painted Erica's toenails red. She was sooo happy about that! Then this evening I was putting cream on her feet/ankles like I do everynight, to help her eczema flareups. She told me not to put any on her toes because it might make the red go away. lol

We went to Incredible Pizza today for my bil Micah's bday. Eric and I took the girls on the gokarts. Natalie rode with Eric, and Erica rode with me. While we waited in line, the girls kept going back and forth talking smack, "We're gonna beat you!" "No, WE'RE gonna beat YOU!" etc. etc. Well, naturally Erica and I wiped the floor with them LOL and Erica has been going on and on all night. WE BEAT YOU HAHA, We are fast and you are slow! LOL It's too funny to see a 3 year old gloat!

1 comment:

  1. Your girls are too funny! LOL About the smack talking! And UGH, I don't envy you guys about pulling down that wallpaper. Hope yours goes more easily for you that ours did, but judging by that picture, it doesn't look like it.

    ReplyDelete