Monday, February 23, 2009

I am so behind

I have been a bad blogger. We are just soooo super busy getting the house ready that I only get a few minutes at a time at the computer. I usually check my email, read blogs, check my message boards etc. And there hasn't been much to blog about lately. Eric is now in San Antonio. Today is his first day of work. He'll be back here Thursday night, through the weekend, then back to San Antonio next week. Then, he'll be back the next weekend, and we plan on moving on the 7th. He is going to check with the guy we're leasing the house from today, to make sure that his family is going to be out next weekend as planned. We've been working everyday to get things packed and cleaned up. We've definitely made a huge dent in it, but there is still more to do. We were hoping to have it on the market this week, but we just haven't gotten enough done yet. We still have boxes piled up everywhere, a few closets to clean out, walls that need touch up paint, and the floors need a good cleaning. So I'm going to work on what I can this week and then when Eric gets here this weekend, we'll hopefully get the rest done and get it up on the market by Monday.

The last time we moved was when Natalie was 9 months old.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Here is our house, when we bought it.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment