Friday, August 13, 2010

super random

Congrats to my brother-in-law Mason who graduated from Texas A&M today! WHOOOOOP!!! Wish I could have been there, but these kids wouldn't have tolerated a 3+ hour car ride there, a 2 hour ceremony, and a 3+ hour car ride back in the same day very well. :(

I still haven't heard anything about my biopsy results. I had it done on Monday and they said 2-3 days. So I called the dr. office today and they still haven't received the results from the pathologist. No news is good news, right?

Natalie is all signed up for soccer for the fall. But I haven't heard anything about her practice day/time, or what team she's on, or when practices start, or anything. I emailed the commissioner today to try and get some info. I took her this afternoon to get new cleats. She can't wait to start playing again!

I want to sign Erica up for gymnastics. I visited one place last night and wasn't terribly impressed. It was super crowded and the place was just dirty and run down. I found another place that looks good by the pics online, and she is signed up for a free trial class next Thursday. She is really excited and I hope this place works out.

I got two 16x20 poster frames from Hobby Lobby at 50% off yesterday. I'm going to put one in Leah's room with this pic:
Photobucket

And the other in the girls' room, with possibly one of these pics. Or I might opt to try and get something else. What do you think?
they'd be properly cropped with text
Photobucket

Photobucket

Natalie bought Monopoly with some of her birthday money because she's played it at church before on a game night. She calls it Monopolies, which I think is so cute. I played with her yesterday during naptime, and she was so funny because she kept selling me all her property for $100 so she could buy more houses and hotels for one set of property she had. I kept laughing, thinking how cute it was that she was just so excited to get a hotel. It wasn't so funny when I landed on that hotel and had to mortgage half my properties to pay rent. Twice. And then the third time, she completely wiped me out. LOL

She also bought Mario Kart for the Wii with some of her birthday money. She completely smokes me on that too.

Leah took a nap from 10-11am this morning and hasn't slept since. Even though she is EXHAUSTED. And that makes ME exhausted.

I feel like I'm leaving Graham out, but everything I think of to tell about him, isn't really conveyed properly in written word. It's mostly about how he says or does certain things. Like this cute little dance he does, or the way he says "I don't know" or the sound he makes for feet. Like anytime he sees feet, he makes this sound that I can only describe as coughing up a hairball. It's funny. And kinda weird. But mostly funny.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to your brother!

    And I love the pictures for the frames. The second one of your two older girls together is my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's funny. And kinda weird. But mostly funny." hahahahhahahahaha that sentence made me laugh!!

    ReplyDelete