Monday, August 23, 2010

More Updates

My appt. this morning went well. The biopsy came back benign. I'll go back in 6 months to get the nodule looked at again to see if it's growing or not. In the meantime, they've adjusted my Synthroid dosage.

The insurance called us and we found out how much we're getting for our van. Not quite as much as we were anticipating. The search is on for a replacement. We can't keep the rent car forever.

Natalie started piano lessons this morning at our church. She did great for her first lesson, and I think she's going to pick it up pretty quickly. We have to find her a keyboard to practice on.

While I was at church this morning, during Natalie's piano lesson, I signed Erica and Graham up for Kid's Day Out. They'll start next week and go on Mondays only. They will love it, and I will get some time to get things done with just Natalie & Leah. I'm foreseeing shopping excursions and mini field trips!

No comments:

Post a Comment