Saturday, February 27, 2010

some pics of Leah

Here are some pics I just got off my camera. Not a whole lot to blog about, which is good since I don't have much time to blog anyway. Things are going ok. We're all tired, but managing. I'm having trouble getting her to latch and nurse effeciently, so I've been pumping. Luckily, my supply seems to be doing well and I'm well ahead of her, so hopefully I can get in to see a LC this week and get things going in the right direction. I'll also try to get my birth story written soon.

Last belly pic 40w
Photobucket
Photobucket

Just delivered
Photobucket
Photobucket

with Mommy
Photobucket

with Daddy
Photobucket

Photobucket

with Nana
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

going home
Photobucket
Photobucket

home photo shoot
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness she is just such a cutie!! I'm dying over all the pink. Oh my gosh I want a baby girl!
    She is such a pretty newborn. I love the little angel kisses on her eyelids *swoon*

    I hope the LC can help you out with the latching issues. Nursing issues have a tendency to get me really flustered really fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so cute. Love her bows and hat.

    God bless her.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's so beautiful. Good job! :) And I'm laughing at you and thinking of all of the conversations we used to have about little heads and big bows. They've grown on me, too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I'm a total bow head convert. Eric still hates them though! I wanted to use one for the birth announcement and he vetoed anything with a bow even close to the size of her head! LOL

    ReplyDelete