Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Funny Observation

So I've been thinking about the portraits we had taken recently (and I'm gonna get them sent out TODAY family, sorry for the delay!). I really really LOVE the one of Eric and I together.

Photobucket

I've gotten a lot of comments about what a great pic it is of us and how happy we look and I can't help but agree. I noticed that in most of the other ones, I look kind of blank.

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I couldn't figure out WHY I looked so much more happy and "real" in the pic of me and Eric. Then it dawned on me. In the family pics, I was pretty much just trying to freeze and hold my smile while the photographer got all the other kids to look at the camera at the same time and (unsuccessfully) all smile. Then I thought about when Eric and I were posing for our picture. We were there on the floor and the kids were running around the studio getting into all the props. Graham kept running in front of us as they'd take the pic. Then at one point he even ran over to us and threw a football in our faces! LOL I remember sitting there TRYING to keep a smile on my face without cracking up laughing completely. I guess the outcome was pretty good! I've decided that from now on when we get pics made I'm gonna try to remember this and think of something really funny to *almost* laugh about. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment