Monday, February 15, 2010

39 weeks

I said through most of this pregnancy that even though I hoped I'd go "early" I really didn't think I'd go any earlier than a week early. Guess I was right. I also said I thought I'd go sometime between 39-40 weeks, but the closer I get to my due date, the better I feel, which makes me think I may go overdue. Who knows? Well, God knows, but He's not letting me know yet! lol

Photobucket

I'll have another appt with my OB on Wednesday. I'm sure she'll check my cervix again, and I may ask her to strip my membranes in hopes of getting something going down there. I had my membranes stripped at right around 39w with Erica, and went into labor just a few days later.

1 comment:

  1. You're belly is so cute! I can't believe that the end is pretty much here! I'm so excited for you to meet your little baby!! One week (ish), that's so amazingly close. Eeek!

    ReplyDelete