Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Outside on NYE

Eric took the girls out to ride bikes when he got home from work today. I took Graham out to enjoy some fresh air and try out his new Bumbo that he got for Christmas. He seems to like it! Erica insisted on wearing one each of the Dora and Princess knee pads. Natalie was wearing the other 2, but was too busy riding to stop and pose for a pic. Erica on the other hand didn't want much to do with her bike and made sure I got a shot of her modeling them!



We're not doing anything spectacular this year for New Year's Eve. The kids are about to go to bed (Tall is already asleep, but I'm sure he'll wake up in an hour or two... if not I will be amazed). Eric rented a couple movies for us to watch. I'm sure we'll be up til midnight, just because Tall usually eats around 11:00, so we're up anyway. Tomorrow we're going to my mil's for dinner. She always cooks cabbage and black eyed peas (and other stuff that actually tastes good) on New Year's Day. I'm not a fan of either cabbage or black eyed peas, but Eric always makes me eat 1 bite of each. Maybe I'll eat 2 bites tomorrow. We could always use some extra cash and good luck. ;)

I meant to do a 2 month update on Graham when he turned 2 mos, on Christmas Eve and I totally forgot. So a week later...
At 2 months old, Tall:
-wears 3-6 mos. clothes now
-wears a size 1 diaper
-doesn't wear shoes, but the one pair of size 2's we have are still a little too big
-still just drinks his bottle
-spits up all.the.time, and lots - but he's a happy spitter
-sleeps for about 9 hours straight at night
-takes a few naps during the day
-loves to smile and talk to you
-rolled over once, but no one saw it but me, so I'm pretending it didn't happen :)
-still hates riding in the car

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! I love the orange bumbo, too! And his name- his name is awesome!

    I'm so glad he's a happy spitter!! And sleeping 9 hours straight- let's hope he never grows out of that, huh? lol

    ReplyDelete