Wednesday, December 17, 2008

First Blog

I keep saying I'm gonna start blogging, but just never do. This time, I hope I really do! LOL I'd like a place to come everyday where I can update anyone who cares on what we've been up to and the happenings in our lives. I'm no photographer (like some of my friends who do AMAZING work), but I need to try to take more pics of my kids. As I was told would be true, Natalie probably has MILLIONS of pictures of her, Erica has maybe half as many. And well, poor Graham may only know what he looked like as a baby through folklore. So... in an attempt to treasure these precious years on film (well ok, on a digital memory card), I'm planning to do a POTD (picture of the day) everyday (or close to it). So to start things off, here is a pic I took yesterday of our brand new (well, to us) car! We're now the proud owners of a 2002 Honda Odyssey, which we were able to pay cash for! YAY for no car payments!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I'm so glad to see that you started a blog...and SO glad to see that pic of your "new" little family of 5!!! I'm anxious to see more pictures of him! I got your email and plan to write back as soon as I have a few uninterrupted minutes...hopefully later tonight! I'll have to add you to my google reader so I can keep up with you!

    ReplyDelete