Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas 2008

We had such a great day. I ALWAYS buy waaaaaaaaay too much stuff for my kids. And I knew with #3 here this year, I'd better be good. And I was. The girls each had 5 presents to open from us, and 3 from Santa. Then Graham had 1 from us and 1 from Santa to open, and the rest I just left unwrapped (since he didn't care lol). It was perfect. I will never forget the year when Natalie got tired of opening presents because there were so many! LOL We usually video the opening of presents on our regular camcorder and then I take pics with my digital camera. But we could NOT find the power cord for our camcorder. I have no idea how it got lost, but we looked everywhere we could think of and it was no where to be found. So we had to use our digital camera to take video. So we didn't get any still shots of present opening. And then to top it off, the camera died after only 10 min. (and I had JUST put new batteries in it!), so we didn't get half of it. :( I did get a few pics though after they had opened everything.
Dressing up as Liana and Alexa from Barbie Diamond Castle


just chillin'

1 comment:

  1. I always go way overboard, too. It's so hard not to, especially when your kids would honestly like to have every single toy known to man! lol I love the Liana and Alexa dresses. My 2 got totally absorbed in that movie this fall, as well, and love to sing the little songs together. SO cute!

    ReplyDelete