Saturday, December 20, 2008

Mr. Graham

I call Graham, Mr. Graham sometimes and Natalie thinks that's just hilarious. She says that he's a baby, so I can't call him Mr. But he's my sweet little man! I actually didn't take any pictures today. I spent the day going to Wal-Mart (without the kids woohoo!) and then getting us all ready for the family Christmas party (Eric's extended family). The kids had SO much fun there. Their cousins got a big Princess pop up tent from Granma and all the kids had so much fun playing in it, and on it, and under it, and jumping into it, and tearing it down, and throwing it... yeah their boy cousin Liam got to play too LOL. Next year is gonna be sooooo much fun with 8 kids running around. For those of you who need to keep track - Eric's brother Adam and his girlfriend Angie have 4 kids - Katie is 7 (I think) and Brittany is 4 (they're Angie's from before Adam) and then together they have Liam who's almost 3 and Luke who's just a couple weeks old. Then of course there's my 3 hooligans at 5 years, 3 years, and a couple months. Then Eric's sister Jamie is about to her son, Noah, on Monday. So yeah, next Christmas is gonna be a lot of fun around here! I can't wait! I wish I would have gotten some pics of them all playing, but I totally forgot. I'll have to try to remember on Wednesday when we're all together again.

I do have pics to post though. I took these yesterday of my Mr. Graham. I just love that little guy!
"What do you want me to do mom?"


"Pose and smile?"

Nah, I'd rather eat my hand!

No comments:

Post a Comment