Wednesday, December 17, 2008

O Christmas Tree

I only took 1 picture today. It's of our puny little Christmas tree. I actually LOVE it, but Eric calls it our Charlie Brown tree. We had a decent sized tree already, but it was not a pre-lit, and it was one of those where every.single.branch has to be taken apart and put together every year. I HATED it. I don't even remember buying it, but I know I did the first year we were in our house. I've been begging him every year to let me buy a pre-lit because I absolutely hate putting that thing together and stringing lights. But he's such a scrooge. He hated that I bought a tree at all to begin with, he certainly didn't want me spending *more* money on *another* tree. Well, I found this little 6.5' pre-lit at Wal-Mart for a mere $35! It's not too full, but I couldn't pass that up. Our house is not very big either, and what little space we have is filled with toys. So we really couldn't have anything much bigger anyway. I am so happy with it and I think I'll be even happier next year when it's time to get it out and Eric and I don't end up bickering for a week about "the stupid tree". :D

Natalie put on most of the ornaments, so there are spots that are bare along with some more congested areas. :)
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love your tree! You did a lot better than I did this year! I didn't even put mine up...all we have is a tiny, and I mean tiny tree on our bar area! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been reading your past posts and enjoying watching the children grow up and the cute photos you take of them. I was led to your blog from Mckay Family LIfe.

    Anyway, I absolutely love the Christmas tree -- the lighting is perfect! I know this is an older post but maybe you'll look back someday and see this. =)

    ReplyDelete