Sunday, January 24, 2010

Family Portraits Jan. 2010

Eric ended up not working this weekend so I went ahead and rescheduled our family portraits for Saturday. Graham was NOT happy most of the time, but we did end up with some good shots. Here is a sample of some of the shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Pregnancy Update:
I had some spotting Friday evening and when I called the dr., they wanted me to go into L&D and get checked. I thought for sure it would be a quick trip, so we dropped the kids off with a friend and went up there. 6 hours later, they sent me home with no real answers. Nothing seemed to be wrong, so they released me. I guess that's good news! Baby needs to bake a little bit longer! I will be 36 weeks tomorrow. Hopefully little Leah can hang out for at least another week. THEN, all bets are off! lol

3 comments:

  1. Those pictures are beautiful.

    Have a nice week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I *miss* talking to you! I don't think I even knew you'd picked a name for this baby. :( The pics are wonderful. Your family is so beautiful, and you look great. You always have such a pregnancy glow. :)

    ReplyDelete