Thursday, January 14, 2010

Your message has been received!

I've been getting a lot of flack (positive flack) about me not posting enough on my blog. I know I've been BAD. I guess I just feel like if I don't have anything substantial to say or any pics to post, who cares? Well, apparently some people do... lol So I'm going to try to post more often. Warning that the posts might be dull and boring, but who am I kidding. It's not like my posts were ever full of excitement and intrigue to begin with, ha! I'm not going to say "I'll try to blog everyday" or even "I'll try to blog twice a week", but I'm merely going to say "I'll try to blog more." I know that isn't saying much, but it's something right!?! Most of my entries will probably go something like:

We went to the store this morning because we're out of milk and bread. Then we came home and ate lunch. Then it was naptime for Erica and Graham. Just finished up some schoolwork with Natalie. She learned about weather today. I'm going to be making pasta for dinner. Tomorrow we're going to MOPS.

You get the idea. Boring and mundane. I'll try to include some of the more interesting aspects of my day when they arise.

TODAY - we went to the Carter's store this morning and I got some great deals! I got some PJs for Graham for $3/each. I finally found him a Big Brother shirt. It's a 2T which will be huge on him, but it's hard (if not impossible) to find one any smaller without special ordering. I also of course got Leah a few new things as well. The other day I was looking on etsy wanting to order her some new infant headbands and bows. I went to look in her closet to see what colors she mostly had in her wardrobe, thinking that I'd bought her plenty (since we gave away most of the girls' old clothes when we found out Graham was a boy). To my surprise I found but only a few packs of onesies and sleepers! GASP! I've made up for it in the past week though and picked up a bit more at Target and Carter's. We should be set now for at least the first few months. I also bought a carseat and bouncy seat from a friend of mine. So glad about that. The infant seat we have is the same one we had when Natalie was born and it's reached it's expiration date. I was so glad to hear my friend was selling hers because I didn't want to fork over the money for a brand new one to only be used for a few months. And it's PINK! Yay for girly baby stuff! I also bought her bouncy seat from her (which is also girly!) because the one we had was shot. I'm glad we are finally getting things in order for this baby to arrive. I still need to pack up all my sewing stuff and move it out of her room (or at least into the closet). And I REALLY need to organize the school room. I would love if that was done before she got here. But it's hard because I can't really do much/any of the moving and stuff by myself. Ok, I feel like I've babbled enough for today. Hopefully, I'll be back soon (and maybe with pics!).

2 comments:

  1. I don't think your blog is boring. I like it very much.

    I have a question for you, you teach your kids at home (homeschooling).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make bows and headbands myself! It's really easy(and cheap). I even order those crocheted headbands wholesale and put big flowers on them! I was wanting to order headbands and bows for Leah too, but then I saw how much it cost. Yikes! Let me know if you want to learn how, I will totally teach you!
    PS. THANKS FOR FINALLY POSTING!!

    ReplyDelete