Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Life is busy

I know that I have several of you who have emailed me with questions about things that I told you I'd blog more about soon. I have just been so busy. Busy with life. My pregnancy is going well, I'm not too sick, but the fatigue is getting the better of me. I don't remember ever being THIS tired before, but I guess I've never been chasing around an 8 month old while pregnant either HA! I have a new business endeavor that I've been working on also which is taking up some of my time. We are trying to get our house organized and ready for a birthday party in a little over 2 weeks. THEN I'll be working hard on getting our school room in order so we can start school up again in August. All just typical life stuff, but it's kept me so busy that I haven't had time to work on those blog entries you were promised. BUT, they ARE coming, eventually... so stay tuned! I even have pictures on my camera that I haven't even had time to sit down and look at much less post!

No comments:

Post a Comment