Tuesday, June 9, 2009

An hour in the life

I've been wanting to do a "day in the life" post. Sharing what we do in a day with pics and all. But today I'll settle for an hour. We don't have plans of going anywhere today (that is until Eric gets home - I'm going to a Discovery Toys party), which is a rarity for us these days. So I thought I'd take the opportunity to take some pics and share a small snipit of our day.

These were all taken from about 10:30-11:30am.

Graham wakes up from his nap, happy as can be! (I stood him up there, but he held on and stood there on his own for several minutes)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Time to get changed and come downstairs for some playtime with Mommy and Big Sisters
Photobucket
Photobucket

Lunchtime!
The girls got a slice of leftover pizza, applesauce, cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, ranch dressing, and milk.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Those silly girls!
Photobucket
Photobucket

Graham got a bottle
Photobucket

and then some practice eating real food (dry toast) and drinking water from a sippy
Photobucket
Photobucket

He hates solid food and "chokes" on anything that's not liquid or darn near close to it - and I say "chokes" because he's not really choking. He might have a crumb on the tip of tongue (which is hanging out of his mouth), and he'll act like it's gagging him! LOL
Photobucket

He's happier just eating his sippy
Photobucket

or high chair straps
Photobucket

And this one is from yesterday. I just think he looks so huge here!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment