Friday, June 12, 2009

Blog Update

Ok so I just updated about the new title and domain name for my blog. I also have a new email address you can reach me at: amber@schoolroomoflife.com

Now that it *seems* that our last name is completely gone from this blog, I am going to begin going back and changing all of our "code" names back to our regular names. I'm sorry for all the confusion. I just didn't want our whole names on here, and because our last name was in the url and my email address, I didn't know of another way to get around that. So, if I deleted any of your past comments because it had the name of one of my kids, I'm sorry!

And if anyone happens to notice our last name anywhere on the blog can you please let me know. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I think it is a good move to keep things anonymous--code names are best. I try to avoid ever putting up much about the girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your new blog! That's much easier than the starbucks names...I was a little confused with those names sometimes. I made it a point on my blog to never mention our last name, the city we live in, the name of my daughter's dance school, the name of our church. Basically anything that could lead someone to find us. I wouldn't worry about saying San Antonio(which is what I do say) even if I actually lived there, but I live in a small town where it's easy to find people. Also watch out for showing too much of the outside of your house or neighborhood. I'm glad you were able to take your last name off!

    ReplyDelete