Saturday, June 27, 2009

FINALLY!

I know I have been a very very bad blogger. VBS is mostly to blame. I volunteered to help teach a class, and I spent much of the past 3 weeks getting ready and then all of this past week at VBS! It was SO MUCH FUN. We had a really great class of first graders. And I am so proud to announce that we had 5 children in our class alone make the decision to accept Christ as their personal Savior! I am not sure what the total count for the rest of the church was, but I heard it was around 50-60 kids. PRAISE GOD!!! We had an awesome time all week and I can't wait to do it again next year. But TODAY, is a day of much needed rest.

I took the kids to the bookstore this morning. I got a set of Ramona books. I remember reading them/having them read to me when I was in elementary school and I loved them. In the first book, Ramona is in Kindergarten, so I thought that the girls might like it. I think I am going to start reading them a chapter a night before bed. I am sooooooo tired of The Poky Little Puppy and The Tale of Peter Rabbit.

I am almost caught up on laundry. I don't think there's such a thing as completely caught up in this house. This is probably as close as it gets.

And FINALLY, Graham likes his bath! He doesn't just tolerate it, but he actually LIKES it!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

A far cry from
Photobucket

I took Graham to the dr. yesterday because he'd been super fussy for a few days, not sleeping at night, and just not himself (he is fine, it's probably either teething or due to being in the church nursery all week for VBS) and he weighs 21 lbs. 8 oz. I can't believe how big he is getting!!!

Here is just a random shot of Graham. He was eyeing that food Eric had!
Photobucket
-yes he pulled himself up like that. *tear*

I am going to try to take some more pics of my kids this week. And I need to post Graham's 8 month update!

eta: I just noticed how totally orange Graham is in these pics. That's what I get for trying to edit my pictures in the dark. :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment