Monday, November 22, 2010

9 months

I totally forgot to ever do an 8 month update on Leah. And I was just reading over her 7 month update, and I can't believe how much has changed in just 2 short months! I'm sorry that I don't have any pics with this post, but I was afraid if I waited, I'd forget to post this one too. I will work on getting some more pics up soon.

At 9 months old, Leah:
wearing mostly 3-6 mos clothes, but can wear a few 6-9 mos things
wears a size 2 diaper during the day, and a size 3 at night
nurses 6+ times a day
eats baby food 3 times a day, and other snack food (cheerios, baby puffs etc)
sleeps about 12 hours a night, waking up usually just once
sleeps UNswaddled in her pack in play!
is crawling very well (she started crawling a couple days after I wrote her 7 mos. update)
pulls up and is cruising
has 3 teeth (with the 4th one *this close* to coming in)
has enough hair to put up in a little teeny weeny pony

I was looking back over Graham's 9 month update and I can't believe how much bigger than Leah he was! He was wearing size 18 mos, and she's only in 3-6 mos. He was wearing a size 4 diaper, while she's in a size 2. I just looked at the kids' dr. records and they were all 20+ lbs at 9 mos. Leah is maybe 16lbs. Just crazy to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment