Thursday, November 4, 2010

Sibling Love

If Leah is up when Graham wakes up in the morning or after his nap, she loves it when I put her in the crib with him. They both just love to sit and play together in there.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And here are the proofs from Erica and Graham's school pictures last month.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. they are so cute!
    I found you from Blogfrog,
    Thanks for sharing nice blog.
    Invite you to join my Blogfog community and my blog.
    http://theblogfrog.com/1233755
    http://beonefineday.blogspot.com
    Have a nice Friday.
    Nan

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are absolutely adorable! I love the pics where your daughter is hugging your little boy- so sweet!

    Thank you for stopping by and commenting at Yoga Gal! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh Leah and Graham in the crib is so adorable!! And I really love the school pictures! They turned out so cute.

    ReplyDelete