Thursday, September 30, 2010

Mobile Uploads

If you are anywhere near my age, do you remember when you were a kid and the internet first came out, and even though you'd never used it before (since it was new and all), you could figure it out pretty easily. And you'd laugh at your parents or *gasp* your grandparents because they had to have you set up their email for them and show them how in heaven's name to work that blasted contraption! Yeah, I am so that old parent now. I'd had the same "dumb" (you know, as opposed to smart) cell phone for almost 5 years and it never bothered me one bit. It was pink afterall! :) Then it finally bit the dust and I inherited another dumb phone from my bil. But this one could take pictures! I know, I am so lame. Well, I've had the phone for well over a month now (maybe even 2-3 mos?) and I couldn't figure out how to get the pictures from my phone to the computer. I didn't have any kind of cord to connect them, and my phone doesn't have wi-fi (which I will admit I pronounced "wiffy" for like a year) so I didn't think I could "send" them anywhere besides to another phone. Then someone told me I could "text" it to my email address. Really? You can do that? Apparently. When did I become *that* mom? ***sigh***

Yep, that's about right
So for a start, here are pics of the kids from our weekend at Canyon Lake.



The girls got to make silly putty




No comments:

Post a Comment