Thursday, September 23, 2010

Canyon Lake

I can't believe it's been almost a month since I last updated. Even though we homeschool, and it goes pretty much all year round, things get really busy for us when "school" starts. All of our other activities pick up again and we have to get back into full swing too. I've been soooo busy the past month. In fact, I've had to sit down and prioritize things because I had too much stuff going on. I've had to drop a few things we used to do because school has to take a priority. Unfortunately, blogging has taken a backseat. I'm hoping I can better manage my time and find a way to keep doing it all.

Anyway, this past weekend we went to Canyon Lake for Family Day for Eric's job. The kids had so much fun. The weather was great all weekend. It rained for awhile Saturday afternoon, but no thunder or lightning, so the kids still played in it, and temps seemed to fall a little with the rain which was really nice.

Erica and her friend Morgan: Water gun fights in the rain
Photobucket

Photobucket

Fishing
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment