Sunday, May 29, 2011

BFFs

I am feeling sad for my girl. Erica has 2 very close friends moving away this summer. I know it will be harder for her friends, as they are leaving EVERYONE they know here and starting new, but tonight I am thinking about Erica. She is so sensitive and is just starting to realize her time with them is limited. These three girls are closer than I've ever seen three five year olds. They bicker with each other like sisters, but love each other even more. I've gotta say that I am just as sad, because their moms are 2 of MY closest friends. I'm gonna miss these families so much when they leave.

Erica + Allyson + Maddie = Best Friends Forever!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment