Sunday, April 11, 2010

A Rare Occurrence

Leah loves to be swaddled, and rocked or swayed. Most of the time (like 90+% of the time) she sleeps swaddled, and in her swing. Well the other day, I had just finished nursing her and she was in a milk coma! I held her for about 30 min. before the other kids pleas for lunch were the priority. I got up and laid her back down on the couch, sure she'd wake up by the time my feet hit the tile in the kitchen. To my amazement, she continued to sleep so peacefully while I made the kids lunch. She just looked so precious laying there sleeping, so I took these pics. To more of my amazement, she even slept long enough for ME to eat lunch! HA!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

and she was even in a good mood when she woke up!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment